GP for Internationals
SAG Health centers
In health centers of ‘Stichting Amsterdamse Gezondheidscentra’ (SAG) GP’s work closely with other healthcare providers. Therefore you can count on personal care of high quality – in every stage of life and in every area. We provide healthcare to over 90.000 residents of Amsterdam.
Need to see a GP?:
Monday to friday, from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Call your SAG Health center
Monday to friday, from 5 p.m. – 8 a.m.
Call Huisartsenpost +31 88 00 30 600
In case of an emergency
SAG has seventeen health centers spread over Amsterdam, so there’s always a health center nearby.
Check our locations
We strongly recommended to register with a GP in your area as soon as you are settled.
Option to change your policy
Newsletter Health Insurance 2022
Now is the time to change your policy (before January 1).
- What will change in 2022?
- To change or not to change your provider or policy?
- Changing your current health insurance policy
- Switching to another health insurance provider
- Is it wise to increase your level of excess (deductible or ‘eigen risico’)?
- What supplementary insurance do you really need?
- Ways to reduce your healthcare costs
- Is Basic Health insurance mandatory?
Already a patiënt?
Please contact your own
SAG Health center.
1005 BK Amsterdam
1043 CB Amsterdam
> Telephone and e-mail
T: 020 58 22 080